UPDATE: April Fool’s Day, 2011
2 commentors gave the correct answers- Sonia, with “nothing,” and Saint-Clair, with “didn’t conclude anything.”
I also would’ve accepted “not a thing,” “no thing,” “nyet,” “non,” “no,” “nada,” “zip,” “zilch,” “null,” and “void.”
Well I had to fit the spirit of April Fool’s Day into the contest *somehow*, so I thumb my nose at the silly random number generator (like anything is random, come on) and declare the WINNERS are Sonia AND Saint-Clair!
Yep- my contest, my rules, and my rules to break.
So Sonia and Saint-Clair, click on ”Who is CMStewart?” on the main page of this blog to get my email address, send your email address to me, and I’ll send a $10 gift certificate to Larry’s Beans to BOTH of you!
Thanks for participating, congratulations, and Happy April Fool’s Day!
Play the above video to hear the contest question.
Find the answer *somewhere* in Manon Eileen’s blog.
And please don’t ask her for the answer, I’ve already asked her to not give it away!
Rules, details, and other fussy stuff:
1. Answer the relevant question in the video correctly in a comment to this post (below).
2. Participants may leave more than 1 comment, but the first comment-answer by a specific participant will be the only answer counted from said participant.
3. What constitutes a “correct answer” will be determined by me.
4. Winner will be randomly selected (using an online random number generator) from all correct entries.
5. Winner will be awarded a $10 gift certificate to Larry’s Beans.
6. Deadline is April Fool’s Day, 2011 (no, this contest is not an April Fool’s Day joke).
7. In the event of “no correct answers,” this contest expires on April Fool’s Day, 2011 (no fooling).
8. The certificate will be emailed to the winner’s email address within 1 week after said winner provides said email address to me.
9. Not responsible for lost or misdirected email.
10. I’m not affiliated with Larry’s Beans, I just think this is a cool-as-beans prize! Good luck!
Sip of coffee warms
In spring, rain refills my cup
Surface tension– spill
Caffeine clears cobwebs, dust of dreams
Opens eyes wide- electrifies
Fortifies with fortitude- forceful (not forgiving)
Flavors bitter black, full-bodied bouquet
Early– morning– coffee
Even in evening piquant piping liquid enlivens